1. Are Deposits required?
- We DO NOT require a deposit for sightseeing cruises unless your party is more than 10 people.
2. Is the boat Wheelchair accessible?
- We are wheelchair and walker friendly on the lower deck only. Our deck is wheelchair accessible. however the washrooms are not accessible. There is a wheelchair accessible washroom located at the marina before boarding. Wheelchair access is 29".
3. Where can we park?
- There is a parking lot run by the city located at the marina, Monday -Friday parking is $1.50 per hour and Free on Weekends. (However the parking lot does close for special events ). Free parking is available on the side streets.
4. Is Smoking allowed on board?
- Yes we have an open deck located at the back of the vessel.
5. When can we board?
- The staff will come and board you. We do our very best to board 15 minutes before the cruise therefore you should arrive 1/2 hour prior to all cruises so you have your tickets and are prepared.
6. How long is the cruise?
-The cruise is approximately 2 hours in duration depending on lockage traffic.
7. Can we bring our own lunch on board?
-No. Outside food and beverages are not allowed on cruises. We do have a fully stocked cash snack bar/licensed bar on board.
8. Are strollers permitted on board?
-Due to the lack of space we ask that strollers be stored on the back of the boat for the duration. If you have to use a stroller on the vessel it will only be permitted on the lower deck and the Children's fee will be applied
9. Can we bring our dog? Yes, we understand that people travel with their dogs. Please ensure small dogs are on your lap and all dogs are leashed. Always be considerate of other passengers.
10. Are there washrooms on board? Yes, there are washrooms but they are not wheelchair/walker accessible
Please call the office at 705-742-9912 if you have any further questions.