1. Are Deposits required?
- Yes we require a deposit for private bookings, We DO NOT require a deposit for sightseeing cruises.
2. Is the boat Wheelchair accessible?
- We are wheelchair friendly, our deck is wheelchair accessible. however the washrooms are not accessible. There is a wheelchair accessible washroom located at the marina before boarding.
3. Where can we park?
- There is a parking lot run by the city located at the marina, Monday -Friday parking is $1.25 per hour and Free on Weekends. (However the parking lot does close for special events ). Free parking is available on the side streets.
4. Is Smoking allowed on board?
- Yes we have an open deck located at the back of the vessel.
5. When can we board?
- The staff will come and board you. We do our very best to board 15 minutes before the cruise.
6. Are pets allowed on board?
- Pets are not allowed on board, However service dogs are more than welcome.
7. How long is the cruise?
-The cruise is approximately 2 hours in duration.
8. Can we bring our own lunch on board?
-No. Outside food and beverages are not allowed on cruises. We do have a fully stocked snack bar/licensed bar on board.
Please call the office at 705-742-9912 if you have any further questions.